Danish Estates: Stanwell Golden Danish (190) (1990s)
Product Number: 004-001-4675
If I'm not mistaken, this particular Stanwell shape was designed by Tom Eltang. The beefy proportions differ from the thinner pieces of years past, but this is really perfectly spaced. Deft paneling, with an accent of brass, makes this a solid sitter and proper piece for some burning leaf. One must admit, though, that this finish is the most red-looking "Golden Danish" around.
Measurements & Other Details
Golden [in script]
Danish [in script]
Condition: 4.8/5 Rim darkening.
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark