Danish Estates: Stanwell Hans Christian Andersen Sandblasted (I) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-001-5486
While it is missing its second, Churchwarden-length stem, this H.C.A. still presents one of Stanwell's finest designs; trim, smooth-flowing, graceful, and banded in brass and sterling silver. Though quite a lean-looking number, it is of pretty good size overall, with lots of depth to the chamber, and in this particular sandblasted example, a fair dose of ring grain as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked
- Length: 6.23 in./158.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark