Danish Estates: Royal Danish Partially Sandblasted Acorn (936) (by Stanwell)
Product Number: 004-001-5206
Though made by Stanwell, I can't say I've ever seen this design before. It's a curious one, featuring a neat Acorn bowl perched upon a broad, flat shank, which is itself fitted with a wide saddle bit. Suffice to say, it has no problem sitting upright on its own.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Royal Danish [in script]
MADE IN DENMARK
Condition: 4.5/5 Rim darkening and some charring on the rim (some has been scraped down).
- Length: 5.53 in./140.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark