Danish Estates: Stanwell Hand Made Sandblasted Billiard ((Regd. No.) (12)
Product Number: 004-001-5030
These Stanwell Hand Made pipes are older pieces and, in my humble opinion, the best out there. As is often the case with factory pipes, changes take place over the years that open up the product to new collectors, while other collectors are left thinking about how the pipes used to be made. Not only does this have a lovely blasted finish, but the stem is made of comfortable vulcanite.
Measurements & Other Details
REGD. No. 969-48
Condition: 4.8/5 Rim darkening.
- Length: 5.93 in./150.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark