Danish Estates: Tonni Nielsen Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 004-001-4987
Quiet, harmonious, and with delightful emphasis on the inherent egg-like qualities that lie within the Brandy shape, I am quite taken with this pipe. Danish master Tonni Nielsen allows the form of the shank greater travel underneath the bowl than on top. This, in turn, helps to preserve the individual identities of both elements. Tonni coaxes out a wonderful, shock wave grain pattern with his sandblaster, without any undo gouging, something that I have always loved in his work.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.85/5 Some rim darkening.
- Length: 5.00 in./127.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark