Danish Estates: Lasse Skovgaard Smooth Bent Dublin with Horn (2) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-001-5151
Rich in a dramatic flame grain, very deep-chambered, and sporting no small amount of natural horn on the shank, this is an impressive Danish freehand. The shaping is dynamic, sharp, and bold in theme, but it's been rendered with a sublime smoothness, that, aside from looking quite lovely, also makes it rather more gentle in hand.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked
- Length: 7.07 in./179.58 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.83 in./71.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark