Danish Estates: W. O. Larsen Handmade Smooth Bent Dublin
Product Number: 004-001-5106
The shape of this Dublin is lean, stretched, and inviting. A classic W.O. Larsen pipe, if you will. While not rich in grain, the grain that is present is brought to life by contrast staining, and it even takes on the appearance, on its left side, of lines painted under glass.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN DENMARK
Condition: 4.9/5 Unsmoked, but there is a large dings on the left side of the bowl, and a few small scratches as well.
- Length: 6.06 in./153.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark