Danish Estates: Tonni Nielsen Sandblasted Bent Egg with Boxwood (NAPS) (2003)
Product Number: 004-001-5454
Toni Nielsen displays some unmistakable, old-school Sixten Ivarsson influence in this slim and supple Danish design, and much to his credit, he pulls it off perfectly. Lengthy, lean, and effortlessly fluid in gesture, it's shaping like this that put the Danish school on the map, and helped usher in the modern age of artisan pipemaking.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.8/5 Rim darkening.
- Length: 5.94 in./150.88 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark