Danish Estates: Georg Jensen Smooth Bent Brandy (64)
Product Number: 004-001-5611
While the grain is a mixed bag (great birdseye on the left, a turbulent mix on the right), the shaping is pretty charming, with smooth Danish lines throughout, but with a sturdier than usual form, particularly in the shank and transition. Soft and easy in handy, deep-chambered, and reassuringly stouter where a pipe is typically at its weakest, it promises to provide a good smoker for years to come.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN DENMARK
Condition: 4.6/5 Rim darkening, plus small scratches around the bowl.
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark