Danish Estates: Stanwell Sandblasted Bent Dublin with Silver
Product Number: 004-001-5605
We've only ever seen one other example of a Stanwell like this, bearing no series stamp, but still possessing a very obvious identifying feature: a silver plaque along the left side of the shank. These were, evidently, intended to allow the owner to have custom engraving done, though in this case the metal still remains completely smooth and blank.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN DENMARK
Condition: 4.5/5 Rim darkening and some scratches in the top of the bowl from reaming.
- Length: 5.26 in./133.60 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark