Danish Estates: Former Handmade Smooth Bent Egg
Product Number: 004-001-5561
Former can tweak pipes out of blocks with stellar grain with the best of them, and this rather large smooth Egg shows - in an instant - that there is a generous tobacco chamber within. The shape, as you would expect, does a fine job of complimenting the grain with a slight angle of forward-momentum.. Completing the design is one of Former's interesting stems that replicates a turned ferrule and saddle stem, but is all one piece of acrylic.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN DENMARK
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.69 in./144.53 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark