Danish Estates: Danish Sandblasted Dublin
Product Number: 004-001-5547
This sturdy-shanked, deep-chambered straight Dublin is a Danish sandblast, albeit made from Italian briar... and that's about all we can say regarding its origins, because that's all that's stamped on it: "Danish sandblast imported briar Italy". I haven't been able to find an marque or sub-brand that just used "Danish" for a name, but regardless of all that, this seems a solid and capacious smoker.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.8/5 Rim darkening.
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark