Danish Estates: Anne Julie Smooth Dublin with Silver
Product Number: 004-001-5628
This Dublin is charmingly compact; a playful interpretation of a shape by Anne Julie. She is, perhaps, best known for her creations that are entirely rusticated and carved (stem too), or her pieces that look like legs. For fans of her work, this is something on a different level, and wonderfully executed. Charming shape, detailed handcut stem, and a piece that could be reached for time and time again.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 5.28 in./134.11 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark