Danish Estates: Karl Erik Smoth Bent Apple (6)
Product Number: 004-001-5649
There's more than a little S. Bang present in this Karl Erik design - in fact, aside from finer proportions to the transition, shank, and stem, which serves to better emphasize the roundness of the bowl, this is pretty much a spitting image of the Stanwell "179" shape, designed by S. Bang for that famous marque. It's a wonderfully graceful number, with a great combination of curvy form and firm presence in hand.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN DENMARK
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark