Danish Estates: Tonni Nielsen Sandblasted Bent Apple
Product Number: 004-001-5717
Neatly, firmly flowing, and finely sandblasted to bring out the briar's copious ring grain without chewing up the design's lines or form, this Tonni Nielsen bent Apple serves as an excellent example of several of the star elements of the classic Danish style. Really, all that's missing is a bengal contrast stain, but then, when a composition is this good, one style of finish is plenty enough.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.8/5 Rim darkening.
- Length: 5.38 in./136.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark