Danish Estates: Karl Erik Spot Rusticated Freehand (0) (B)
Product Number: 004-001-6073
Karl Erik was a pipe making machine in human form, and this is one of his creations. He crafted and carved Freehands of a very simple elegance with striking grain and stains. This Freehand utilizes the plateau on the rim and shank face, powerfully dynamic lines, and handcrafted vulcanite stem, for an interesting, vintage look recalling the best Danish shapes of the 1960s and 1970s.
Measurements & Other Details
HANDMADE IN DENMARK
Condition: 4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 6.27 in./159.26 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark