Danish Estates: Tonni Nielson Smooth Horn with Spalted Maple (8)
Product Number: 004-001-5894
Vivacious flame grain, lovely freckled birdseye, and a flowing, flourishing, organic, and yet also perfectly controlled design; this is the kind of thing that Tonni Nielson really knows how to make an impression with. And as fate would have it, it's just what we find here, tastefully accented with a slender, turned band of spalted maple.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.5/5 Tiny scratches on the rim, and minor spider webbing in the bowl.
- Length: 6.44 in./163.58 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Horn
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark