Danish Estates: Stanwell “Liverpool” Sandblasted with Brass Band (9mm)
Product Number: 004-001-5961
I have never seen a Stanwell that was actually stamped "Liverpool", prior to this one, and, now that I have seen one, I'm very happy to make its acquaintance. By Stanwell standards, this is one beautiful behemoth (over 2" tall and over 6" in length), and the shank shows just the right thickness to impart an extra dash of masculinity. The grain on the bowl will not disappoint.
--R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
NAME IN DENMARK
Condition: 4.5/5 Dings on the rim.
- Length: 6.25 in./158.75 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Liverpool
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark