Danish Estates: Winslow Smooth Bent Pot with Boxwood (D) (9mm)
Product Number: 004-001-5909
Poul Winslow likes to play with asymmetry as a rule, but here he's kept it fairly subtle. The bowl is a simple, broad, smoothly contoured affair, with the asymmetry reserved to shifting the proportions of the shank's pentagonal paneling. Overall this is a pleasing handful of a shape, lushly grained, and, despite the curling profile, quite a stable sitter too.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.20 in./132.08 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark