Danish Estates: Bari Senior Smooth Stack (583)
Product Number: 004-001-6075
While Bari of Denmark is probably best known for their gigantic pipes, they also produce some that would fall into a "medium" category (though this piece still retains a rather stacked, Egg(ish) bowl, with a breadth of chamber that's impressive). This bent Billiard would be such a pipe, which is completed with just its great grain, filling both flanks with birdseye, in a classic brown-tan stain.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN DENMARK
Condition: 4.25/5 Rim darkening, and the chamber has been over reamed.
- Length: 5.55 in./140.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.28 in./57.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark