Danish Estates: Sara Eltang Sandblasted Bent Brandy with Brass Band (9mm) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-001-6086
When the Sara Eltang line first came out in 2008, one person at the Chicago pipe show said "Is Tom trying to put himself out of business?" While that may seem a bit silly, Tom was making his regular Eltang line, and also the Sara Eltang line - which sold for a fraction of the price. There are differences in grain quality and these stems are acrylic (as opposed to hand-cut vulcanite). Still, they are dandy shapes and Eltangs all the way.
Measurements & Other Details
Sara Eltang logo stamp
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark