Danish Estates: Ben Wade Tawny Freehand
Product Number: 004-001-6387
Characteristically, the Ben Wade firm is known for making rather whimsical Freehand designs with amazing grain, this one a most apt example in a smoothly textured finish and accented by quirky, acrylic turned stem. And, as you can see, though there are many valleys and ridges along its form, still manager to sport some nicely defined grain.
Measurements & Other Details
Ben Wade(in script)
Condition: 4.8/5 Rim darkening.
- Length: 6.50 in./165.10 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.49 in./63.25 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 1.00 in./25.40 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark