Danish Estates: Ben Wade Royal Grain Freehand
Product Number: 004-001-6530
As a describer, one of the many things that manage to frost my flakes, is when a company will place a pipe within a series called (say) "OMGrain" and the pipe actually has less grain than the Ukraine after Stalin's 1932-33 hijinx. This Ben Wade Royal Grain actually has
royal grain, along with a fine, relatively conservative execution.
R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
Ben Wade(in script)
4.8/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 6.40 in./162.56 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark