Danish Estates: Peter Hedegaard Smooth Bent Bulldog (OP2)
Product Number: 004-001-6607
This OP2 bent Bulldog from Peter Hedegaard is a stunning example of his unique take on Danish pipe making. The dense vertical grain that lies below the double bead transitions gracefully into stunning birdseye patterns above. Electing to forgo a more overt diamond shank, in favor of a slender, low profile octagonal variation, adds both a fine notion of supple liquidity, as well as creates a greater visual emphasis on a glorious bowl.
R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 5.94 in./150.88 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark