Danish Estates: Pipe-Dan Shape Reformed Smooth Chimney (45) (859) (SK)
Product Number: 004-001-6542
While the "check mark Chimney" is easily the most recognizable Pipe Dan shape, what one usually runs across is their shapes 40 and 44, and here we have a 45, with its subtle bowl flare, followed by a gentle recurve on the rim. Pipe-Dan Chimneys always seem to take to a fine Virginia like a proverbial duck-to-water, and I have little doubt that this Stack will perform in a similar manner.
R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
4.35/5 Rim darkening, a flaw in the briar on the inner rim, plus some spider webbing inside the chamber.
- Length: 4.98 in./126.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.57 in./14.48 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.02 in./25.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Chimney
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark