Danish Estates: Karl Erik Stavanger Smooth Bent Dublin (5) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-001-6732
This stout, crisp bent Dublin sports a dashing combination of smooth curves and sharp lines. It's capacious chamber is framed with thick walls, with only a slight taper to the front of the bowl. Erik's choice of a square paneled shank pairs well with the sturdy nature of the shape — adding a final masculine touch to the composition. As for the grain, expect a lovely combination of wild flame, fiery 3/4, and some of the tightest birdseye I've ever seen. An absolute steal for the price.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark