English Estates: Dunhill Shell Briar (53) (F/T) (3) (S) (1968)
Product Number: 004-002-7258
The Dunhill "02" bent Billiard design has changed little in the past half century, as is evidenced by this '68 example. And why should it have? When you've got something right, you've got something right, and this gracefully flowing, handy, neatly proportioned rendition of the classic English shape is very right indeed. On top of that, and despite its vintage status, this old Shell Briar has come to us through the decades in very good condition.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.8/5 Rim darkening.
- Length: 5.13 in./130.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England