English Estates: Dunhill Shell Briar (56) (F/T) (4) (S) (1967)
Product Number: 004-002-7228
Despite having been brought into this world in the same year as the debut of both The Doors' self-titled first album and A Fistful of Dollars
, this Dunhill bent Billiard hardly shows its age. Actually, aside from differences in shaping (a notably taller bowl) and finish (featuring a lighter, warmer secondary stain) at a glance it would have been easy to assume this briar had been made within the past decade.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
4 S (4 in circle)
Condition: 4.8/5 Rim darkening.
- Length: 5.48 in./139.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England