English Estates: Dunhill Chestnut (3101) (2004)
Product Number: 004-002-7105
A handy, yet shapely little number in a dark, lovely, subtly contrasted finish, this Dunhill Chestnut combines Jacket-pocket sized proportions, great looks, and a bowl that's still plump enough to prove plenty satisfying in hand. Along with all that there is also of course a very attractive, finely-patterned cumberland stem as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN ENGLAND
Condition: 4.5/5 Rim darkening, small scratches on the bowl, and a tooth mark on the stem.
- Length: 4.98 in./126.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England