English Estates: Comoy's Magnum Supreme (1980s-1990s)
Product Number: 004-002-6874
One very solid-looking design, rendered in a generous scale, this square-shanked Comoy's Magnum has an unmistakably masculine air about it. It's no brute, however, the combination of shaping and smooth-polished finish creating a natural and reassuringly solid feel in hand. Toss in an extra-deep chamber, and the result is a briar that will be easy to enjoy through some plenty long and leisurely smokes.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4/5 Rim darkening and a couple hairline fractures on the acrylic stem from biting.
- Length: 6.28 in./159.51 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.30 in./58.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England