English Estates: Dunhill Root Briar (51033) (1982)
Product Number: 004-002-7288
This is a big Billiard, but a smooth one. Not just in terms of finish, but also when it comes to defining form and line, where things are broad and sculpted, making for a design that's still plenty firm and masculine for all that smoothness. The Root Briar finish has been considered one of Dunhill's most desirable since it was introduced back in 1931, and to my eye at least it's all the more so when combined with strong, simple shapes like this.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.6/5 Rim darkening, a few dings and light scratches.
- Length: 6.08 in./154.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England