English Estates: Astley's Rusticated Lovat with Silver Band
Product Number: 004-002-7236
The simple ruggedness (and general association with more modestly-priced pipes) of a rusticated finish may seem an odd thing to pair with a sterling silver band, but I can't say I'd complain here. The latter does an effective job of sprucing up this sturdy, jet-black Lovat, and all together they make for solid, tasteful, and handy briar at a good price.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.28 in./134.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: England