English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (52264) (1981)
Product Number: 004-002-7727
At times referred to as "The love child of a bent Egg and an Oom-Paul", this is something of a lovable oddball, and a bit of a rarity. We've seen a few newer iterations crop up under the modern "26" Oom Paul shape number, but this is the first to show up here under the older, three-digit, "264" stamping. With a slight lightening of the stain over the years, a rather impressive cross grain and birdseye has gained emphasis.
--R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.75/5 Slight rim chatter, rim darkening, and a few small dings on the bowl.
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England