English Estates: Charatan's Make Executive Bent Dublin
Product Number: 004-002-7342
The Executive was, from what I've gathered, a grade rather than a series, with both classic and freehand shapes represented, and the common denominator being choice briar and a fine contrast finish with a tasteful and charming warmth. This particular deep-chambered, bevel-rimmed bent Dublin sports not only plenty of excellent grain, but also a profile that's just elegant in its flow.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
MADE BY HAND
Condition: 4.8/5 Rim darkening.
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England