English Estates: Dunhill Shell Briar (4202) (1992)
Product Number: 004-002-7749
A shorter-rimmed, and as a consequence, more rounded-looking example of the Dunhill "02", I have to say I quite like the look of this outlier. There's not actually that big a difference in overall bowl height between this one and your more typical execution of the "02", less than a tenth of an inch, meaning this attractive variation of the shape doesn't sacrifice any significant amount of chamber.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN ENGLAND 32
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 4.72 in./119.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England