English Estates: Sasieni Four Dot Natural “Cambridge” (Family-Era; 1949-1979)
Product Number: 004-002-7527
An old-school Four Dot from the Sasieni family-era, this Cambridge Dublin appears to have seen a fair bit of enjoyment. The finish of the bowl is a bit darkened, but also appears to have been well taken care of too. The design is smooth and forthright, with a deeper transition and stouter shank-base, as well as a slight downward turn to the stem, referential of the Zulu.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Sasieni (in script)
FOUR DOT NATURAL
MADE IN LONDON
Condition: 4.8/5 Rim darkening.
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England