English Estates: Dunhill Dress (4103) (2002)
Product Number: 004-002-7706
The most fundamental of the classic shapes is presented here in the defining dress finish - that is to say, the finish that is the very reason why we call smooth, ebony-and-silver briars "dress" pipes in the first place. This one has been subject to some overzealous buffing, and hints of the underlying grain are beginning to peek out, but it still remains very dark, and quite handsome, nonetheless.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
dunhill (in circle)
MADE IN ENGLAND 02
Condition: 4/5 Most of the dress finish (black stain) has been buffed off.
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England