English Estates: Dunhill Shell Briar with Silver Band (3105) (2001)
Product Number: 004-002-7715
Cutting to the chase, this is one of the larger Dunhill Group "3" pipes that I have personally encountered, the grain approaches "fabulous", in places, and the condition is about as clean as a smoked pipe can be. While (personally) not the number one fan of silver bands, they always look smashing on a Shell Briar.
--R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
DUNHILL (in circle)
MADE IN ENGLAND 01
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England