English Estates: Dunhill County (4110) (2006)
Product Number: 004-002-7710
The Dunhill County was, at one point, discontinued, brought back for a limited 150-pipe run in 2006, then later returned to regular production. Of all the 2006 County pipes I can turn up in our archives, each bears this darker look - that is, darker than the tan finish of present-day County briars. The shade is close to that of the Cumberland finish, but in a walnut, rather than auburn or chestnut color.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
dunhill (in circle)
MADE IN ENGLAND 06
Condition: 4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England