English Estates: Dunhill Shell Patent (33) (1954)
Product Number: 004-002-7712
A Dunhill Patent always makes for a good find, and all the better I say when it's a light and trim, easy-to-clench, travel-friendly, pocket-sized find. Of course, the down-side is that Patent pipes like that, or should I say, like this, are probably even harder to find, having by the aforementioned qualities been both more delicate of proportions, and more likely to be exposed to potential mishaps over the years.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN ENGLAND 4
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 0.70 oz./19.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Liverpool
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England