English Estates: Charatan's Make Sandblasted Bent Dublin (60DC) (Lane Era)
Product Number: 004-002-7866
This Charatan is clearly borrowing heavily from the Zulu, but there's not quite
enough cant to the bowl for me to call it one proper. Rather, it's more of a quirky Dublin/Zulu hybrid, and not a bad one. Though there's very little bend to the whole thing, you shouldn't have much trouble keeping it clenched: that broad bowl is mostly chamber, and therefore very light.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.65/5 A scorch mark on the rim, plus a couple dings in the sides of the stem.
- Length: 5.74 in./145.80 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England