English Estates: Dunhill Shell Briar (51091) (1982)
Product Number: 004-002-7907
While the dark sandblast of this Shell Briar has brought out a good amount of texture, Dunhill didn't go too deep with it. As result, the smooth, simple lines of this older Canadian shape remain well defined. Overall: a nice profile, a stable sitter, and in perfectly serviceable condition.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN ENGLAND
Condition: 4.5/5 Spider webbing in the chamber.
- Length: 6.11 in./155.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England