English Estates: Dunhill Shell Briar with Silver Band (5103) (2000) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-002-8264
It really doesn't get more chic than an English Billiard, finished with a dark stain, and topped off with a silver band. This "5103" Shell Briar is flat-out classy. The substantial silver band has large hallmarking; so large, in fact, that you can clearly see the lion, "925", "AD" and leopard head without breaking out your jeweler's loop. Highly recommended for lovers of classic English Billiards.
- Shane Ireland
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN ENGLAND 00
- Length: 6.08 in./154.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England