English Estates: Falcon Smooth Bent Acorn
Product Number: 004-002-8508
It looks funny, yes, as it is a Falcon, but what we have here is a pipe that sits well, clenches fine, and offers a nice, smooth bowl form for the hand. Falcons may be oddballs in the world of briar, but like many oddballs there are still plenty out there who love them.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN ENGLAND
4.5/5 Some charring in the bottom of the chamber.
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England