English Estates: Barling's Make Standard (6179) (1970s) (Post-Transition)
Product Number: 004-002-8502
Fills? Oh, a-plenty. I'll give post-transition Barling credit for using a fill material that blended in well, at least. Cosmetics aside, though, this is still not a bad find for the price; straight classic shape, drilled straight, and with a good amount of chamber.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England