English Estates: Dunhill Shell Briar (41032) (1980)
Product Number: 004-002-8562
What's great about Dunhill's Shell Briar finish? The grain, of course! And this vintage 1980 straight Billiard's sure got a lot of it — with wave after wave of vertical rings along the left flank. Trim and slim, this Group 4 presents quite the sleek look in profile, yet it sports a good amount of chamber within the bowl. For an added touch, this Dunhill's even got a flat base, allowing it to rest stably on your desk or table.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN ENGLAND 20
4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England