English Estates: Dunhill The White Spot Bruyere Paneled Bulldog (4) (2012) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-002-8472
It seems fitting to extend the facets from the diamond shank of the classic English Bulldog to the bowl, and Dunhill has done a wonderful job here. The lines and profile remain perfectly intact, and the result is a Bulldog, still quite masculine and bold, but with an added bit of interest. Very lightweight, for a group 4, this Bruyere will be as easy in the teeth as it is to the eye.
- Shane Ireland
Measurements & Other Details
THE WHITE SPOT
MADE IN ENGLAND 12
4.95/5 Unsmoked, but the stem has a rather speckled appearance (little red spots in the vulcanite).
- Length: 5.14 in./130.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England