English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (522) (1977)
Product Number: 004-002-6229
Though now thirty-five years old, this Dunhill Bruyere remains just about as beautiful as the day it was born. Granted, there are a few dings on the bowl, but the finish remains a rich auburn, the fine, light cross-grain of the rim is still, surprisingly, unmarred, and the stem shows not even a single, tiny tooth mark. Whoever this deeply-bent Billiard once belonged to, they took good care of it.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
ENGLAND 17 (17 underlined)
Condition: 4.6/5 Minor rim darkening, plus dings around the bowl.
- Length: 6.31 in./160.27 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England