English Estates: Dunhill Amber Root (5108) (2004)
Product Number: 004-002-6180
The Amber Root finish is one of the most inviting in the Dunhill arsenal. The warm, ultra-rich ruby hues flecked with streaks of lighter stain haven't changed much over the years, as it has always brought grain to life. Pair the aforementioned finish with the much loved, quarter bent Bulldog shape, and an instant classic is created.
Measurements & Other Details
dunhill (in oval)
MADE IN ENGLAND 04
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but very clean.
- Length: 6.11 in./155.19 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England