Measurements & Other Details
4 [in circle]
Condition: 3/5 Rim darkening, plus a replacement tenon. The original tenon was broken off (which cracked the shank), glued in the mortise, and a stainless steel tenon was glued into the stem for a repair.
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England